Did you know February is Heart Health Month? And although heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in America, it’s also one of the most preventable diseases. In the spirit of heart health month, let’s raise awareness together – make healthy choices day-to-day, get to know your family health history and get regular check-ups to give yourself the best chance of staying healthy, longer.
Balsamic Glazed Fish
- 4-4 oz fillet fish
- black pepper
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Heat Oven to 450 degrees.
- Season fish to taste with pepper. Place on a cookie sheet or in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish and bake 10-12 minutes.
- While the fish cooks combine remaining ingredients and whisk well. Microwave covered on 50% heat for 2 minutes, stirring half-way.
- Drizzle glaze over fish and serve.
Know of any other delicious and healthy recipes you can share? Let us know in the comments or join the discussion in the forums.
Share this post on Twitter and help spread the word.